How can I Delete my Snapchat Account Permanently?
Snapchat is a very popular photo-sharing and instant messaging application that has attracted a lot of people with its distinct features like snap streaks and snap scores. This instant messaging application is very popular among youngsters for making short videos for a short time and taking pictures with the help of filters. There are millions of people who use this application all around the world. Every year, there are numerous people who love to download this application and create their accounts on Snapchat so that they can create streaks with friends and chat with them, but there are some people who do not like to use this application and are not happy with it and this is why many people often look for methods.
In this guide, we are going to tell you how to delete snapchat account on iPhone permanently and remove the application from your device.
Steps to Deactivate your Snapchat Account
The first step to deleting your Snapchat account is to deactivate it for some time. This feature is for those people who want a break from the application for some time. But, remember that if deactivate your Snapchat account then, you will be deleting it permanently. So, follow the steps that we are going to give here to know how to delete snapchat account permanently on android.
- The first step that you need to follow is to open the Snapchat accounts website using this link https://accounts.snapchat.com/.
- Now, you need to access your account using the login credentials of your account.
- After that, you will see an option to delete my Account on the ‘manage my account’ screen.
- Tap on the ‘Delete My account’ tab and then type the username and the password of your Snapchat account.
- Snapchat asks for this to confirm whether it is you who is deleting the account.
- Press the Continue tab and then exit the screen.
- Remember that, you need to wait for 30 days before your account will be deleted forever and you should log into your account or use the Snapchat application for these 30 days.
This is how you can delete your Snapchat account with the help of the Snapchat account portal. Carefully adhere to all the steps that we are giving here and do not miss any.
What are the Consequences if you Delete your Snapchat Account?
If you are wondering what will happen if you delete your account then, do not worry as we are going to tell you about that too. You will not be able to recover the same account if your delete your account and you only have 30 days to reactivate it before the account is deleted permanently. if you wish to reuse Snapchat after some time then, you have to restart the process again and make a new username as all the old data of your account will be deleted from the Snapchat database.
We hope that you have understood all the instructions that we have given you.
Great News for you guys, Snapchat has come up with it new feature called Snap Score. Now, you can create your score on Snap and check your daily performance on it. There was also a superb featured Snapchat introduced called my eyes only on snapchat. with the help of my eyes only feature, you could make your photos and videos private for you. If you want to know more about Snapchat like how to does Snap Score work and how to increase the score of Snapchat, then you can go for our article which is given below:
Article: How Does Snapchat Score work and How to Increase it
Also Recommended: https://newsshype.com/placetype6sort14maxresults10/