Popular Java Frameworks For Web Development
Java has shown to be a dominant programming language, which is why it is the preferred language for groundbreaking software development tasks. When beginning development on a project, many individuals wonder, “Which Java frameworks should be used?”
Java Frameworks are tools that can add extra functionality to your project to make it look more appealing. We investigated and compiled a list of the very best Java frameworks for you to choose from.
Spring Framework is a popular and high, light application software framework for Java software development, development, and deployment.
This Java Framework contains enhancements for developing Java software applications. Spring is mostly utilised in the development of web applications.
- Website Development
Benefits of Spring
- Anyone might start Web Applications without requiring a Web Server.
- Spring can both test and ensure backward compatibility for the application.
Hibernate is a powerful Framework for enhancing Java’s Persistence API support. Hibernate is a lightweight and performance-oriented open-source ORM (Object-Relational-Mapping) solution.
Hibernate is a Java Framework that simplifies application development through features such as database interactivity and many more. The benefits of Hibernate are listed below.
- High Efficiency
- Hibernate is a completely open-source project.
- Hibernate boosts productivity and reliability.
Apache Struts is owned by the Apache Software Foundation. Struts was designed as open-source software by Craig McClanahan. To make the development process easier for Java developers, they built Struts to adopt the Java Servlet API attributes.
Struts is a free, open-source MVC framework for creating appealing, modern Java online applications.
- Configurable MVC Components in Struts.
- Help with Integration.
- Theme and Template Assistance.
The Benefits of Struts
- Struts shorten overall development time.
- Struts facilitate application administration.
Jonathan Locke created Apache Wicket, a component-based application development framework. It is among the most recent Java frameworks to be created.
- MVC Components with Configurability.
- Help with Integration.
- Various Types of Results.
- Wicket has a component-oriented design.
- The Wicket is extremely light and speedy.
Dropwizard is a fast and simple Java Framework that permits developers to create Java Web Applications quickly and effortlessly. Dropwizard is indeed a Java framework for developing high-performance, operationally friendly RESTful web services.
- Using metrics library for monitoring aid.
- Dropwizard makes use of the Hibernate Validator API.
- It saves every app as a jar rather than a war file.
- Dropwizard is easy to use.
- Dropwizard is compatible including both open-source as well as third-party libraries.
Blade Framework is a Java-based MVC architecture-based Framework that is lightweight and performant. The Blade is commonly used to create full-stack web applications. The Blade runs Java Version 8.
- Mechanism for plug-in extension support.
Benefits of Blade
- Blade is skilled at developing small MVC applications.
- Blade allows you to configure numerous files.
So, what is the best Java framework for web applications?
You must be perplexed after viewing these frameworks as to which one best suits your firm. It all comes down to the significance of your business needs and the best Java framework. Technology is developing at breakneck speed, and you must keep up with it with a quick development framework. These frameworks handle anything from basic java web development jobs to complicated browser-based apps. The answer resides in the decision you make to make your development process much easier, faster, and more futuristic.